I FALL ON MY KNEES

God save me from myself
Save me from my thoughts
Save me from my choices, my decisions
Save me from my words
What i whisper under my breath
The words i wouldn't want others to hear
Save me from the steps i take
The steps i take when things are going wrong
Even when i am wrong i try to save myself
Because i am selfish, even if it means others getting stung
Save me Lord, from this pain in my heart
The pain that arose because of the constant hurting
Hurt that became because of my choices
i broke myself, fix me Lord, fix me
Its a repeated cycle of how did i get myself into this unending chain
At this point, no word of advice from someone else can help me.
So, I FALL ON MY KNEES

WRITTEN BY HELEN KONDE - CREW MEMBER OF GC

Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Essence

The essence of life is not to live like everyone expects you to, but it is to live to your full potential and capability.

Translate

Flickr Images