Hello God

Hello God
Its me again entering yur gates with thanksgiving and your courts with praise
With my heart i pour out my issues before you
With your huge heart you receive what i have to say and console me telling me ' am with you '
Such deep words father, such soothing words i need. Always when am quiet and postrate before you, your presence overwhelms me. Its like a feeling that takes me places on earth i've never been. You tell me you love me, you tell me you are always with me. Father i know
and am forever grateful. For without you i can accomplish nothing. You the beginning to my end. Anytime i take i step, you take a step with me. Saying to me ' you are not alone '
You order my steps even before i turn to move. You are my father , you are my friend.
I dont have to think twice in taking a decision because you intentionally make things work for my good. I love you father.
You love me too much that it hurts. You mean to me more than i mean to myself. Everyday before you is like a new day with a fresh start. I dont have to come before too righteous. Even in my unrighteousness you show urself mighty with me. I dont understand your ways. It beats my understanding. You are the only friend that doesnt see me as the cheat i am or the liar i am or even the lustful person i am. You still love me as i am and it hurts. Becos i dont deserve to be pampered with something as uncommon as your love.
You arise in situations around me making peace prevail. The fact that u always with me makes my friends and family safe even down to those am not in direct contact with.
Father, what manner of God are you?

Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Essence

The essence of life is not to live like everyone expects you to, but it is to live to your full potential and capability.

Translate

Flickr Images